As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to develop, we wanted to update our valued customers updated with all the procedures we have put in place to slow the exposure to our staff, customers and community.
As our main priority will always be the health and safety of our staff and all valued customers, we’ve kept our procedures in line with the government’s advice.
Steps we have taken:
- Increased hygiene procedures in place for all staff and customers.
- Limited internal contact between staff to reduce the risk of the spread within our company.
- Adhering and adapting to all Australian Government health concerns.
- Any staff members who are ill or in contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19 will be placed into self-isolation to ensure there is no further spread.
- Limited non-essential business travel.
- The adoption of social distancing measures, which restricts face to face meetings.
As we do the vast majority of our jobs at our production hub in Nundah, we do not foresee any stock shortages at this stage.
We will be keeping in very close contact with all our suppliers and update affected clients should this change.
In times like these, our nation needs to be supporting all local businesses to maintain the jobs within our country.
We will always act locally as COVID-19 will continue to impact our economy, please consider what you can do to help your own, and other small businesses so that we can all continue to exist.
We wish everybody the best during this drastically challenging time, and sincerely thank you and value your ongoing support.
The Entire Team
Studio 10 Design & Print