COVID-19 Update 2
Brisbane City and Greater Regions are in lockdown due to COVID-19. Despite this Studio 10 Design & print will remain open under altered conditions, following our CovidSafe Plan.
As our main priority will always be the health and safety of our staff and all valued customers, we’ve kept our procedures in line with the government’s advice.
Steps we have taken:
- Increased hygiene procedures in place for all staff and customers.
- Customer Hand sanitiser will be provided at our office.
- Limited internal contact between staff to reduce the risk of the spread within the company.
- Adhering and adapting to all Australian Government Health requirements.
- Any staff members who are ill or in contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19 will be placed into self-isolation to ensure there is no further spread.
- Limited non-essential business travel.
- The adoption of social distancing measures, which restricts face-to-face meetings.
Through these challenging and unprecedented times, Studio 10 remains committed to supporting you, our customers.
We will always act locally as COVID-19 will continue to impact our economy, please consider what you can do to help your own, and other small businesses so that we can all continue to exist.
We wish everybody the best during this drastically challenging time, and sincerely thank you and value your ongoing support.
The Entire Team
Studio 10 Design & Print